Saturday, January 7, 2012

WHOSE_TAIL?

I know the television can bring many weird and bad ideas. This is one of them. Cocktails!!!. Cocktails are alcoholic mixed drinks usually containing more than one ingredient. I still haven't consumed any cocktail in my life yet. But for now, I must say that there are some really interesting cocktails out there in the world. I will share 2 of my favorite cocktails for now.

The Grasshopper...


The grasshopper is a sweet, mint-flavored drink.
The recipe -


  • 3/4 oz green creme de menthe
  • 3/4 oz white creme de cacao
  • 3/4 oz light cream

Tequila Sunrise..
The Tequila Sunrise is considered a long drink with the sweetness of orange.
The recipe - 
  • 4 oz orange juice
  • 2 oz tequila
  • 1/2 oz grenadine
  • orange slice for garnish
  • maraschino cherry for garnish


Dont think anything bad of this :P  . But sometimes in life, you just gotta enjoy whats out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment